hydroponic fodder

G’Day from down under satulee
frow.gif
Welcome!

If you pop ‘hydroponic fodder’ into the search option there are a few threads on that subject.

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends
wink.png

G’Day from down under satulee
frow.gif
Welcome!

If you pop ‘hydroponic fodder’ into the search option there are a few threads on that subject.

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends
wink.png

X2 on Teila's advice and thanks for joining BYC!!

Hello there, and welcome to the big, happy BYC family! I am so glad you joined us, please make yourself at home. I hope you will enjoy it here as much as I have! :frow

~Cuz

Back
Top Bottom