I’m confused is this an Americauna or Cuckoo Maran

I think she is the one laying an olive/brown colored egg. They haven't layed since i moved them from the crate to their new coop. But while in the crate two were still laying and one was olive/brown and the other a pinkish egg but I couldn't tell ya which one did it for sure. I know the Brahmas lay brown eggs so do the Cochins so she could have been the one to lay the lighter pinkish egg
So she could be a legbar/Marans olive Egger.

I will get some good pics this weekend when I have some light. It's grey light by the time I am home and out feeding. She really is a very pretty chicken and I think the other girls are beautiful I can't wait to get them all feathered out and looking good again

Do you know what color she lays? Possibly an OE from a BCM/Legbar breeding. She looks like she has a crest.
I think she is the one laying an olive/brown colored egg. They haven't layed since i moved them from the crate to their new coop. But while in the crate two were still laying and one was olive/brown and the other a pinkish egg but I couldn't tell ya which one did it for sure. I know the Brahmas lay brown eggs so do the Cochins so she could have been the one to lay the lighter pinkish egg

Back
Top Bottom