I’m new here too…kinda.

Welcome yo the forum! Your flock sounds lovely, and so do your muscovies, and your rabbits! Don't be afraid to ask your questions here, no question is dumb or not important! You can also look at the articles section of the forum for more information, although I suspect you already know that! Hope to see you around :welcome

hello-8.gif

I’m new to this site. My name is Jamie. My wife Renee and I have an adopted flock of ten layers. Through this and that we have currently the Gremlins: 5 blue lace dotte hens two gold laced hens and a gold laced Little Guy, a roo that tries but my Speckled Sussex roo keeps him rather subdued. I also have three comets. I call them the Harpies. Two Easter eggers called the “Greys” 👽. Then the muscovies named in Moe(drake), Shemp and Curly(hens). We also have a breeding pair of Royal Palms called Tom and Gerri. We also have four NZ rabbits called Ricky, Lucy, Ethel and Desi. And three Guineas called a bunch of different names but mostly shut up!

Thanks for all of your input and advice for the last year. I figured it was time to join as I have two years experience under my belt.
Welcome to BYC!!

Back
Top Bottom