I’m new here too…kinda.

JamieBrock

In the Brooder
Jan 30, 2023
I’m new to this site. My name is Jamie. My wife Renee and I have an adopted flock of ten layers. Through this and that we have currently the Gremlins: 5 blue lace dotte hens two gold laced hens and a gold laced Little Guy, a roo that tries but my Speckled Sussex roo keeps him rather subdued. I also have three comets. I call them the Harpies. Two Easter eggers called the “Greys” 👽. Then the muscovies named in Moe(drake), Shemp and Curly(hens). We also have a breeding pair of Royal Palms called Tom and Gerri. We also have four NZ rabbits called Ricky, Lucy, Ethel and Desi. And three Guineas called a bunch of different names but mostly shut up!

Thanks for all of your input and advice for the last year. I figured it was time to join as I have two years experience under my belt.

hello-8.gif

I’m new to this site. My name is Jamie. My wife Renee and I have an adopted flock of ten layers. Through this and that we have currently the Gremlins: 5 blue lace dotte hens two gold laced hens and a gold laced Little Guy, a roo that tries but my Speckled Sussex roo keeps him rather subdued. I also have three comets. I call them the Harpies. Two Easter eggers called the “Greys” 👽. Then the muscovies named in Moe(drake), Shemp and Curly(hens). We also have a breeding pair of Royal Palms called Tom and Gerri. We also have four NZ rabbits called Ricky, Lucy, Ethel and Desi. And three Guineas called a bunch of different names but mostly shut up!

Thanks for all of your input and advice for the last year. I figured it was time to join as I have two years experience under my belt.
Welcome to BYC!!

Back
Top Bottom