I’m new introduction !

EmilySmith2525

Chirping
Mar 24, 2018
Newcastle,United Kingdom
:DI have been around chickens for many years thanks to my grandad and have currently just started hopefully becoming a mum to my own chickens.

I’m currently incubating silkies but at the minuite I help look after multiple white Sussex, road island reds and black rocks.

I came to this website to get some help and learn more about chickens and hopefully help people :)

I am also a horse mum too and have a welsh cob so I love my animals haha

:D

:DI have been around chickens for many years thanks to my grandad and have currently just started hopefully becoming a mum to my own chickens.

I’m currently incubating silkies but at the minuite I help look after multiple white Sussex, road island reds and black rocks.

I came to this website to get some help and learn more about chickens and hopefully help people :)

Hey U.K.!
Welcome to the site. Enjoy!
woot.gif

Welcome to Backyard Chickens Emily

Back
Top Bottom