I’m scared.

Destinybrenton9874

In the Brooder
Jul 12, 2021
My duck has been making a crunching or crackling noice from inside her. She is breathing a little faster then my other duckling. Also she has a tough belly and has a hard piece of something around her butt. Please help !

My duck has been making a crunching or crackling noice from inside her. She is breathing a little faster then my other duckling. Also she has a tough belly and has a hard piece of something around her butt. Please help !
she might be having respiratory problems, or her vent is clogged and you need to wipe the thing on her butt, (Hard poo,) off with a warm wet paper towel gently.

Welcome to BYC!

It sounds like an egg broke inside of her. Is a vet an option?

W
How old is your duck? Is a vet an option? Pictures videos really help us help you. To put a video here you need to put it on you tube or Vimeo and then copy and paste here.

Back
Top Bottom