I’ve “Stalked” This Page For Years...’bout Time I Joined.

Hello Rebekah and welcome to BYC!
mail

We're so glad to have you here with us!
mail

Thank you for joining our wonderful community of fellow poultry enthusiasts!
mail

:wee
Thank you Claire! I am happy to be “official”. :hugs

:lau I love it!!! The funny thing is that this is perfectly “normal” for us chicken parents, but when others see us they’re like :eek:...heehee

When the Sonic girl brought our food to our window, she nearly jumped when she realized that I had Grayson, my Lavender Orpington, on my lap. I told her that, he’d “been patiently waiting on his chicken tenders”. :lol: The carhop didn’t know how to take it. I look at my husband with :highfive: and lol! *PS The chicken tenders were for my daughter...Grayson was just along for the ride...and a Sonic tater tot or two. :lol:
:lau

:oops:
:lau I love it!!! The funny thing is that this is perfectly “normal” for us chicken parents, but when others see us they’re like :eek:...heehee

When the Sonic girl brought our food to our window, she nearly jumped when she realized that I had Grayson, my Lavender Orpington, on my lap. I told her that, he’d “been patiently waiting on his chicken tenders”. :lol: The carhop didn’t know how to take it. I look at my husband with :highfive: and lol! *PS The chicken tenders were for my daughter...Grayson was just along for the ride...and a Sonic tater tot or two. :lol:
I have not been brave enough to take a chicken into the house or car with me. My chickens are nasty poop machines, and I don’t see it ending well.

Back
Top Bottom