I’ve “Stalked” This Page For Years...’bout Time I Joined.

Great to meet you Rebeckah - how very good of you to rescue animals that need a home. Maybe one day you will rescue elderly folks when their son/daughter wants to dump them into senior living arrangements, so they don't have to give any appearance of caring for them.

Hope future brides realize that the way an adult child(?) treats their mother, is the same way he will treat his bride.
Nice to meet you too! Thank you!

Not taking care of aging parents, is a dreadfully sad occurrence. I have volunteered at homes for the elderly and my heart broke for many of them. Seeing many of them spending their last years alone, with hardly a visit from a child, etc...:hitI, luckily, scored with marrying a man who is kind, patient and loving towards my mother (and with her, that is saying a lot!). He would never sit back and allow my mother to be displaced...one major reason I fell in love with him. He has a very loving and compassionate heart. The same heart that loves to also rescue animals. ;) Have a wonderful rest of the week!

PS Just kidding, I hope. Have to make sure my adult son gets to see my post. He comes briefly for the holidays. All I said was I have a couple of lights that need changing . At 72 with fear of heights and frequent vertigo, I'm not the person to do it.

I do all the ones I am capable of reaching(like right above the stairs.
Well, bless your heart, dear! Please, do NOT try to replace those bulbs! I have vertigo and know exactly how it is.

Back
Top Bottom