I’ve “Stalked” This Page For Years...’bout Time I Joined.

drumstick diva

Still crazy after all these years.
Premium member
10 Years
Aug 26, 2009
Out to pasture
Great to meet you Rebeckah - how very good of you to rescue animals that need a home. Maybe one day you will rescue elderly folks when their son/daughter wants to dump them into senior living arrangements, so they don't have to give any appearance of caring for them.

Hope future brides realize that the way an adult child(?) treats their mother, is the same way he will treat his bride.

drumstick diva

Still crazy after all these years.
Premium member
10 Years
Aug 26, 2009
Out to pasture
PS Just kidding, I hope. Have to make sure my adult son gets to see my post. He comes briefly for the holidays. All I said was I have a couple of lights that need changing . At 72 with fear of heights and frequent vertigo, I'm not the person to do it.

I do all the ones I am capable of reaching(like right above the stairs.

ValerieJ

Enabler
Premium member
Jul 24, 2016
Washington State
Great to meet you Rebeckah - how very good of you to rescue animals that need a home. Maybe one day you will rescue elderly folks when their son/daughter wants to dump them into senior living arrangements, so they don't have to give any appearance of caring for them.

Hope future brides realize that the way an adult child(?) treats their mother, is the same way he will treat his bride.
:hit:hugs

Top Bottom