I’ve “Stalked” This Page For Years...’bout Time I Joined.

Great to meet you Rebeckah - how very good of you to rescue animals that need a home. Maybe one day you will rescue elderly folks when their son/daughter wants to dump them into senior living arrangements, so they don't have to give any appearance of caring for them.

Hope future brides realize that the way an adult child(?) treats their mother, is the same way he will treat his bride.

PS Just kidding, I hope. Have to make sure my adult son gets to see my post. He comes briefly for the holidays. All I said was I have a couple of lights that need changing . At 72 with fear of heights and frequent vertigo, I'm not the person to do it.

I do all the ones I am capable of reaching(like right above the stairs.

Great to meet you Rebeckah - how very good of you to rescue animals that need a home. Maybe one day you will rescue elderly folks when their son/daughter wants to dump them into senior living arrangements, so they don't have to give any appearance of caring for them.

Hope future brides realize that the way an adult child(?) treats their mother, is the same way he will treat his bride.
:hit:hugs

Hello Rebekah and welcome to BYC!
mail

We're so glad to have you here with us!
mail

Thank you for joining our wonderful community of fellow poultry enthusiasts!
mail

:wee

Back
Top Bottom