➡I accidentally bought Balut eggs: 2 live ducks! Now a Chat Thread!

I need to figure out larger dishes today. I refill too much.
I don't want to put the huge chick type waterer in this little box.
I thought I was moving them out today but I just can't yet
For a waterer....take the bottom of a plastic qt feeder...the kind that has the little feeder holes. Top it with a snap on lid or a screw in pint jar. The holes will help keep the babies out of the dish. Might have to make sure they can't get inside by covering the top half of the holes...I used packing tape so I could remove it as they grew some.

How's class/school?

Well.... we had one of the best respiratory therapy instructors with an insurmountable amount of experience in respiratory care as our teacher up until this semester. He retired on us and we got a new guy and the difference is shocking. I'm just waiting to see how it works. The original that instructed us was an extremely respected professional and he challenged us to our breaking point daily, so he's hard to replace and a hard act to follow and his leaving has sort of left an enormous hole in the program. I guess we're off to a rough start but I just keep telling myself it can only get better. :he

Yes! My dogs live better than many children but they can still look like they belong on late night commercials for the SPCA. LoL!
If he's anything like all the dogs I've ever known, he will give you the puppy dog eyes and/or pace around the house/scrounge for scraps on floor or counter, etc. And make you THINK he is starving though :p

But then again the only dogs I've really known are/were retrievers or retriever mixes LOL Golden Retriever (barely remember him), Yellow Lab (grew up with and loved him), current Black Lab/Great Pyrenees mix, and my brother and his fiancé's Lab/Great Pyrenees/Boxer/unknown mix, and of course my friend's two Golden Retrievers and my brother's friend's English Cream Golden who is ESPECIALLY food and people obsessed lmao

Pugs are very food motivated! My pugs had conned many an unsuspecting fool to feeding them twice! We've wised up with Wasabi and now text each other when we don't know if someone fed him.

Oh boy! Labs are good at that too lol or begging and it can be so hard to resist cause they are sooo cute lol

Yes! My dogs live better than many children but they can still look like they belong on late night commercials for the SPCA. LoL!

LOL exactly! My brother's dog especially. They spoil her, especially his fiancé lol has like 4 beds plus one in the crate (but she never really goes in there) so basically one in every room and they buy like bandanas and treats and stuff. Yet she can give you the look lol also whennever you try to clean her, even just wiping paws and not a full bath (she loves digging in the dirt lol and toys HAVE to be dirt covered UGH), she will act all dejected and sad then go hide under the bed and basically act like she's abused LOL they adopted her at 12 weeks so she's definitely not. She just likes being dirty LOL dogs, I swear. Btw, she's not spoiled behavior/training wise, she's the best little puppy, they just like her to have the best stuff :lau

Back
Top Bottom