I ALMOST LOST MY FLOCK TO FIRE!

Oh, Peppercorngal, I was so sad to read this! I'm glad you survived of course, and you don't speak of any casualties among your neighbors or friends, so that's a mercy to be grateful for. You're right though, there is nothing to do but pick up and go on. I'm very glad to hear that Harvey and his flock came through okay. Blessings and prayers to you going forward! :hugs

Oh I am so sorry! :hugs This sort of thing must be incredibly stressful on you. I am glad your home was spared and chickens were all ok. We've had forest fires rip through here too leaving huge swaths burned forest, it's sad, depressing and a constant reminder of how devastating these fires are. I hope you can rebuild and eventually find peace. :hugs

You and your chickens made it through this, which is a blessing. It's awful for you and your neighbors. I evacuated from a wildfire 6 years ago (the wind turned at the last minute and they were able to stop it a third of a mile from my house), so I know how huge and scary it is when one of those things is coming at you. You're safe now, and you can rebuild.

Back
Top Bottom