I am asking for your prayers, please

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by easttxchick, Aug 26, 2010.

1. easttxchick

easttxchick Lone Star Call Ducks

Aug 3, 2009
    I have never asked before, but my family is in desperate need of prayer coverage.
    My brother in law was killed in a car accident yesterday and his family is reeling. The details of the crash are horrific and are causing my sister, her daughter and his mother and brother tremendous agony.
    Please pray for strength and peace for them and ask God to put his arms around them as they deal with this.
    Any prayer warriors out there-please, remember them.
    There are no words to express how deeply bereaved and shocked his family is...thanks, guys...
    Sheila

2. CoyoteMagic

CoyoteMagic RIP ?-2014

Consider it done!

3. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. chicksbestfriend

chicksbestfriend Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 12, 2010
    Maui, Hawaii
    Quote:[​IMG]
    Hi Sheila, so sorry for this tragedy! Can I have some names of the family so that I can better direct my prayers? I belong to a wonderful prayer chain that crosses over the world, they are always standing by to plea for spiritual, mental, physical and emotional healing over others. Will be looking for your post with more info. God Bless you all and Shiela, may blessings also be poured over you as you lead this family to healing.

Vicki

5. Beekissed

Beekissed True BYC Addict

Praying now.... [​IMG]

6. easttxchick

easttxchick Lone Star Call Ducks

Aug 3, 2009
    Hi Sheila, so sorry for this tragedy! Can I have some names of the family so that I can better direct my prayers? I belong to a wonderful prayer chain that crosses over the world, they are always standing by to plea for spiritual, mental, physical and emotional healing over others. Will be looking for your post with more info. God Bless you all and Shiela, may blessings also be poured over you as you lead this family to healing.

Vicki

The names are Sherry, Jordan, Carl and Joyce.
    Thank you for your prayers.

7. 3chimama

3chimama Chillin' With My Peeps

May 8, 2010
    Pacific Northwest
    I will be praying that God will wrap His arms around all of them and comfort them.

8. bmax

bmax Out Of The Brooder

Jul 31, 2010
    Conway, AR
    Please know that they are all in our prayers![​IMG]

9. chicksbestfriend

chicksbestfriend Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 12, 2010
    Maui, Hawaii

Vicki

The names are Sherry, Jordan, Carl and Joyce.
    Thank you for your prayers.

Sheila, I am praying that I got the names and relationships right, as each prayer that came to me was for their place in the loved ones life.

Oh heavenly father, I lift up to you the most high, a wonderful family who is in need of your love and mercy for the unexpected tragedy bestowed upon them yesterday. It is your love and wisdom this family seeks to heal their pain and loss. Let them feel your presence, your comforting arms around them in these days of sorrow. When their days begin to feel heavy, let them know that you are there to carry them through to the otherside of their journey with much peace and happiness. Allow them to see the majestic hues of your kingdom, where there is no pain, no sorrow, no limitations of humanity. I lift up Shiela to you, that she will continue to be the rock of support to her sisters family, that you share the gifts of life with her, so she may know that you have called her to this special calling of yours, let her hear your voice clearly to lead and help her family remove the shadows surrounding them. I life Sherri up to you Dear Lord, Sheila's sister, and my sister through Christ, who has suddenly lost her spouse, the father of her daughter Jordan. Hear her cries and take away her pains and fears, wrap your loving arms around her so that she will know the warmth of your love and the comfort that you will be there to unfold the mysteries and bless her life with abundance. Let her spirit draw nearer to that Perfect Oneness of your kingdom so that she will be comforted knowing her husband is free of any pains of this world and that he will be watching over them as one of your angels. I lift up Jordan to you, whose father was taken out of her life so quickly, so unexpectedly. Fill Jordan with the wisdom and knowledge of your kindom. Direct her mind with enternal life force, so that this book doesnt close. Guide her into the next chapter where she can better develop communications with her father, allowing her to receive the hidden jewels of eternal life in your kingdom. I lift up Carl, his brother to you, who is feeling the heavy burden of losing his brother. Give him the strength to take care of the things his brother didnt have time to do before departing. I lift up Joyce, his mother, who is mourning the loss of her son and the loss of a husband and father to his own family. Surround her in your love, give her the peace and the answers she needs to continue her journey. Take away any burdens she may be carrying, and comfort her to know that it is your cross to carry. I also lift up all their friends and family, that you will touch the hearts of everyone they know to give them continued love and support. Through death we are seperated and through love we are joined. I pray this in the name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior. Amen.

10. Cindiloohoo

Cindiloohoo Quiet as a Church Mouse

Dec 19, 2009
    Southwest TN
    Prayer said! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by