I am flabberghasted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some one needs to get a life!

Go volunteer, clean the chicken coop, plant a garden, something!

Cause if you have time to create drama for others for the only purpose of hurt or amusement, you need to find something positive to do!

No idea who the person is who thought it was funny, but sure hope it is not some one I ever reply on one of their posts!

FYI I work at home and can leave a bunch of tabs open all day if I feel like it. But unless you are answering my phone, walking the property or helping me with QB, you have nothing to say with what I leave open on my computer

Quote:
It wasn't a co=worker. It was actually someone I have had very little contact with and later found out it was to laugh at me. Which isn't funny, almost taking someones ONLY income. Nice way to make people homeless. Way to go.

How did said person know you were on the internet if they weren't on themselves?

roll.png

How did this person know where you worked? That is taking a "prank" a bit far to find out where you work, find out the contact information for the company, write up an email and send it just for laughs. It sounds much more malicious than just a joke.... unless it is a young child who really doesn't comprehend that jobs are what supports our families and that behavior such as this can get someone fired. I assume from the deleted post that it is not a young child... just seems a bit much for an adult even if you really don't like a person.

Quote:
It wasn't a co=worker. It was actually someone I have had very little contact with and later found out it was to laugh at me. Which isn't funny, almost taking someones ONLY income. Nice way to make people homeless. Way to go.

th.gif
OMG!!!!!!!!!!! Some people are
sickbyc.gif

Quote:
I have never hidden where I work, because I am actually proud of what we accomplish with such a minimal staff. All anyone had to do was read the right message somewhere.

This person ( and really the term SLUG) fits so much better , knew exactly what they were doing. It was calculated and deliberate , it was essentially a loaded gun aimed at Debi for the purpose of doing harm.

What goes around, comes around. I think it's disgusting that someone would put someone's livelihood at risk. That person is just plain sick in their head to think the stunt she pulled is funny, and I sincerely hope she didn't impress anyone if that's what she was trying to do. The 12 year old's here on BYC are more mature than that.

I am just shocked that a grown person from the forum would go out of there way to be so hurtful to another person. Leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Makes me want to come on here even less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom