I am getting 3 rescued chickens thursday!

erinm

Posting For A change
12 Years
Feb 24, 2007
Central Massachusetts
Well I am set up to go to The MSPCA at Nevins Farm in Methuen to get a few of those rescued chickens in Mendon. She warned me that they were in horrid conditions so i am assuming at this point they may be pretty ratty looking. After some good love abd care they will perk up i am sure. erinm

Hooray! I could take a few but no way can I drive to Mass right now and I doubt they'd ship. I'm sure those chickens will perk up and have a sweet life!

Last edited:
Erin please keep us posted, if I only had the time to get up to Methuen I would gladly rescue a couple but I am straight out. I hear the facility up there is really nice with a 22 stall barn I think and last I heard all the stalls were filled with rescued horses. They have goats, pigs, everything. Really I am glad I have no time to get up there, the last thing I need is more animals, I have to many now and I just know I would come home with more than a couple of chickens. I have found over the years that rescued animals make some of the best pets.
These chickens will be so lucky, let me know how you make out.
big_smile.png

Congratulations! Lucky birds!!! Can't wait to see those pics. Make sure you take plenty so in a few weeks we can all see the "befores" and "afters"!

Back
Top Bottom