I am I the only one...

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by gaited horse, Dec 18, 2008.

1. gaited horse

gaited horse Merry Christmas!

Aug 14, 2008
    Fernley, NV
    I am I the only one that buy there pets christmas gifts for there pets

2. ksacres

ksacres At Your Service

Nov 16, 2007
    San Antonio TX
    Nope. [​IMG]

3. wegotchickens

wegotchickens DownSouth D'Uccles & Silkies

Jul 5, 2007
    Sevier County, TN
    Nope. [​IMG]

4. Wifezilla

Wifezilla Positively Ducky

Oct 2, 2008
    Colorado
    My cats have their own Christmas stockings. They get a new toy or some nip each year. I forced a girlfriend of mine to buy her dog a stocking [​IMG]

5. Beau coop

Beau coop Chillin' With My Peeps

May 19, 2008
    WNY
    Both of my dogs have stockings too. already filled with treats, toys and new sweaters for them!

6. SterlingAcres

SterlingAcres Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2008
    Poconos, PA
    Nope. We buy our pets gifts every holiday.

This year I'm running late, but the dogs will get Dentabones. Jake will get a few bags of grapes, since he loves those. The chooks will get some sort of heated water bowl. Just need to find some extra time with all I have to do around here. The good thing about pets is, they don't know the exact date. I can buy their stuff right after Christmas when things slow down. [​IMG]

7. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    Nope I buy for my dog, two cats and exta treats for the chickens, guines and peacock.......opps not forgetting the goldfish!

8. seismic wonder2

seismic wonder2 I got mad ninja skills

Feb 3, 2007
    san diego ca
    I always bake dog and cat treats for my friends' animals.

9. Appytaz

Appytaz Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 18, 2008
    Central Florida
    Oh goodness No you are not the only one. We do not have human kids - so the 4 legged ones get the treats and gifts. My boxer LOVES to unwrap her gifts (and everyone elses if she gets the chance.) She actually get to "pass out" the gifts. She loves to carry things for you - so we give her each one and tell her who to take it too. The dog's stockings are hung on the fireplace and ours are in a window. Their "grandma" (my mother) is baking cookies for them this year. oh yes - we have some spoiled pooches in our house :)

Here she is with Santa

[​IMG]

And here she is in the car going to see Santa
    [​IMG]

10. horsejody

horsejody Squeaky Wheel

Feb 11, 2008
    Waterloo, Nebraska
    My dog has just as many gifts under the tree as any other family member. On Christmas morning he even opens them himself. All of his are in gift bags so he can reach in and take the toy out. We have to make it so he can't get to his presents (or any other gift with a stuffed toy in it) before Christmas because he sticks his head in the gift bags looking for toys. Anything he finds that he likes he opens. One year he opened his presents and got about 6 stuffed animals. Then my son opened a gift that had a stuffed snowman holding a gift card. That dog freaked out. He thought DS had opened one of his presents. He spent the rest of the morning trying to get the snowman from DS. We finally had to cut the gift card holder off the snowman and give the snowman to the dog.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by