I Am In Shock Right Now.....

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by BirdBoy88, Dec 1, 2008.

1. BirdBoy88

BirdBoy88 Angel Egg

Dec 26, 2007
    Maryland
    I made a doctors apt for today since i went to the hospital the other day because of my heart flutters

well my apt was at 2pm today

when i made the apt yesterday know one at the office didn't say anything to me on the phone about my doctor until 30mins ago

one of the ladies from the office called me about 30mins ago just re asking me some questions about why i am coming and then she says.... i know your kinda might be still sad about what happen..
    and i sat there and i was like huh? what do you mean.and she said ( omg you don't know????? ) and i said No what are you talking about.

she said my Doctor went on some trip with his son and the plan crash and he died.

i sat there because i thought it was a joke at first all i could say was ( what? )

It still hasn't hit me yet i'm still in shock.. i have had that doctor all my life.. he was the doctor that delivered me when my mom had me

it's crazy how things happen

2. HennysMom

HennysMom Keeper of the Tiara

OMG I'm sooo sorry! [​IMG] to you and prayers for the doctors family also...

3. Buster

Buster Back to Work

Oh man! How crazy and sad! Sorry to hear that.

4. AussieSharon

AussieSharon Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 18, 2007
    Virginia
    OMG that is so terribly sad. [​IMG]

5. PeeperKeeper

PeeperKeeper Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] weird [​IMG]

6. [​IMG] [​IMG]

How SAD. I'm very sorry. Good Doctors are very hard to find.

Did his son die too? Gosh what a horrible accident.

Are they giving you to a different Doctor?

7. BirdBoy88

BirdBoy88 Angel Egg

Dec 26, 2007
    Maryland
    i think everyone on the plane died. the lady at the office said it was on the news.. but i don't watch the news

she said he has a partner that he work with for 12 years.. i have never met him.. it's gonna be hard switching to another doctor that only knows what he reads on my paper work

he was family to us so it's a BIG shock to us all

8. Their Other Mother

Their Other Mother Chillin' With My Peeps

May 1, 2008
    Arizona
    Bird Boy, I'm so sorry. Hopfully he has an associate who will take good care of you so you can continue on at his office. [​IMG]

9. Possumpoint

Possumpoint Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 1, 2008
    Oh wow, I'm so sorry for your loss. I imagine it's kinda like loosing a family member when you know someone all your life, especially when they were there to help bring you into this world. Again, I'm so sorry and my condolences to you and to his family as well.

10. Birch Run Farm

Birch Run Farm Biddy up!

Sep 5, 2008
    VERMONT
    My physician also passed away suddenly just recently. He was kayaking with his wife and had a brain aneurism. It was very hard to find another doctor and now that I found one it take 6 weeks just to get in to see him.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by