I Am In Shock Right Now.....

BirdBoy88

Angel Egg
12 Years
Dec 26, 2007
Maryland
I made a doctors apt for today since i went to the hospital the other day because of my heart flutters

well my apt was at 2pm today

when i made the apt yesterday know one at the office didn't say anything to me on the phone about my doctor until 30mins ago

one of the ladies from the office called me about 30mins ago just re asking me some questions about why i am coming and then she says.... i know your kinda might be still sad about what happen..
and i sat there and i was like huh? what do you mean.and she said ( omg you don't know????? ) and i said No what are you talking about.

she said my Doctor went on some trip with his son and the plan crash and he died.

i sat there because i thought it was a joke at first all i could say was ( what? )

It still hasn't hit me yet i'm still in shock.. i have had that doctor all my life.. he was the doctor that delivered me when my mom had me

it's crazy how things happen

OMG I'm sooo sorry!
hugs.gif
to you and prayers for the doctors family also...

i think everyone on the plane died. the lady at the office said it was on the news.. but i don't watch the news

she said he has a partner that he work with for 12 years.. i have never met him.. it's gonna be hard switching to another doctor that only knows what he reads on my paper work

he was family to us so it's a BIG shock to us all

Oh wow, I'm so sorry for your loss. I imagine it's kinda like loosing a family member when you know someone all your life, especially when they were there to help bring you into this world. Again, I'm so sorry and my condolences to you and to his family as well.

My physician also passed away suddenly just recently. He was kayaking with his wife and had a brain aneurism. It was very hard to find another doctor and now that I found one it take 6 weeks just to get in to see him.

Back
Top Bottom