I am not evil

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is nothing wrong with this post and I see no reason why it should be closed. I am sorry that people have been rude to you and I do think that some still need to learn that we all see things a little differently and that there is nothing wrong with that. State your experience or opinion and thats it, no need to argue and telling someone not to seek a second opinion or the opinion of a Doctor is irresponsible.

Quote:
Picking on my lack of IQ could be considered evil Are you the evil one???
cool.png

I too am shocked that someone would say tath another is EVIL due to a disagreement. This is what a forum or EVEN what life in the USA is all about..........different opinions.
my opinion, i dont want to see the corgi, HA!

Quote:
Maybe a little off topic here, but wheres the picture of that corgi???

Ugh it's a long and sad story
sad.png

My real computer died on me just before I joined these forums. My boyfriend is a computer technician and had oodles of extra computers in the office so I hooked up on of those.
The problem here is that it has Slack Ware Linux on it as the operating system which is the bane of my existance.

Basicly I'm waiting for him to take my thousands of pics and music off of my old computer and set up this one so I can actually use it. . . then you can see my cute corgi
wink.png

BTW I'm evil too
somad.gif

Quote:
What!?! Nonsense! Not that I dont value your opinions but who can resist a corgi? No one it's not humanly possible. Come on you'd know you'd look at the pics.....and oohhh and ahhh over them. Then you would get a corgi and take lots of pics of it yourself. So there.

Hi Ranchand,

Welcome, I am not sure if I sent you a welcome when you arrived but I have not been here that long anyway myself.

I just wanted to say, I am now over half a Century old too.... and believe me once you have heard about nugget and fainting roosters, you will be laughing so much you will not be able to think of Writer of Words as anything less than the most amazing teller of Stories of the Life Of Nugget.

Jena.

I have found your comments to be well balanced and stated eloquently as well as fairly. There have been times where I feel like I get frustrated with some posts (uggh, climate change, religion, Motley Crue, the list goes on), but if I feel myself getting frustrated it's really easy to just not post. I have never seen you cross the line, and some people's anger at you I am sure has more to do with disagreeing with your position more than you personally. Calling you evil, even in a PM is out of line. Though I am a little offended that I have never gotten called evil, I feel left out now
wink.png
And if you are considered evil, the bar to be considered evil is obviously not what it used to be. Used to be you had to commit genocide or physical abuse to children or animals to be called evil, not just post an opinion someone else doesn't agree with. You have a right to your opinion, just like anyone else. Of course it helps that I generally agree with you
tongue.png
big_smile.png

just to be clear, my position on corgis is positive, as long as they belong to someone else. They are cute.

Last edited:
right..we all have differant opinions about things....i'm sorry if someone was rude to you!....i think its okay to disagree...but..to be rude and disrespect the the person is just wrong...say you post something like...(and this is just an example) "no, you dont need shelter for a horse..they will be fine in the rain and elements outside with no shade..etc.."....i may then see that and say.."well..I think that a horse SHOULD have shelter..etc...but thats JUST MY opinion".....would that be rude?..just curious...cause i have stated my opinions on things like that...(edited to say...i mean this about posting in a thread...NOT pm'ing someone...to PM someone makes it personal..and thats just wrong..)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom