I am restless already this winter!

jazzyfizzle

Chirping
10 Years
Oct 12, 2009
Northern Ohio
Goodness, what is with me? I am so restless already this winter. I am trying to keep busy inside in the evenings, working on decluttering a few areas, reading, doing some crafty projects, got Christmas almost all squared away already, and if I sit down for even just a little bit, I feel like pacing!

Help! Winter has really just begun!
barnie.gif

Anyone want to yack?? lol

Right there with ya! I'm freezin down here- and we're from Cleveland! Just posted a pic on another thread with my garden in the background, and it totally bummed me out. Time to start the sprouts I guess- having something green in the house helps a little bit.

Hello there Happy, glad to have some company! Not that I want anyone else miserable!
wee.gif
I wonder if doing this would make me feel any better? LOL

Great to talk to you, I will go search out your garden photos. What sprouts will you be starting?

Lentil sprouts are really good & nutty- I think I did a big mason jar a week last winter. Lentils are cheap too! I tried all of the dry beans and stuff they have at the grocery store- the big beans (11bean soup) were gross! Don't do those!
sickbyc.gif

I was up last night until 2 am.. restless. I watched the incubator. TV's out. But the eggs were talking to me...cabin fever yea..

Back
Top Bottom