I am so sad

When DH lost his job he wanted to get MORE chickens! We sell the eggs. Sometimes we eat the chickens (sounds like that would not work for you.... just saying!)

Dh sounds like he is very scared and he didn't think this through and was not at all respectful of your feelings.

BUT< everyone here seems to be getting ready to draw and quarter him when I think we're talking about a man scared to death. When Dh lost his job he freaked and immediately began getting ready to take drastic measures to cut the budget and bring in more money. He was panicked and not really thinking very clearly. His only thought was that HE had to provide for us all and he didn't know how he was going to do that.

This was a stupid decision and I bet he knows it and regrets it. Can you forgive him and use it to help him get past the panic?? DH and I had many many long talks at night and I just kept telling him we were in this together and we had been through worse and would get through this. We took a good hard look at our situation and jointly made good decisions that helped.

It is really sad, life DOES suck, and the world is not fair. But, we're survivors and we motor on.

Listen to the speech by Charlie Mungen whose firm was saved with your tax dollars talking about how the poor need to suck it in and cope....
somad.gif

Back
Top Bottom