I am so worn out................

*I think that's kinda strange. After reading BYC awhile, I got the impression that the "going rate" is 6-7 roos for every 1O eggs in the bator!! (heehee!)

d.k :

*I think that's kinda strange. After reading BYC awhile, I got the impression that the "going rate" is 6-7 roos for every 1O eggs in the bator!! (heehee!)

lol well hopefully ill get lucky​

yah, let me know if you might be able to work out the ride thing!
i mapquested it and it's only 91 miles (which, in the big picture isn't tooooo far. (although with gas prices . . .)
big_smile.png

I so wish you were living closer, I have three pure white silkie roos and two partridge roos I am am wanting to sell but I would not want to ship them. Sorry, I am a bit protective over my birds. Good luck with your look. Oh have you checked out mypetchicken.com they sell chicks there for a fairly reasonable price. Unfortunatly no adult birds.

Harley's girl :

Oh Angel!
I took 7 silkie roos to the auction just this year!!!! Black, white, gray, and partridge. I would have just given all of them to you!!! Well, if you had wanted to come to Ohio.
wink.png
Good luck dear.

My 1st reaction to this post was
ep.gif
my 2nd was
hit.gif
and my 3rd was
hugs.gif
lol thanks for thinkin of me harley's girl, its really sweet. I knew i named my rabbit harley for a reason, other than the fact that they're the most beautiful bikes out there lol​

Last edited:
I hear ya. I finally had to have one shipped in last year (wanted a specific color). Shipping is a killer.

Quote:
lol seriously, i decided to taje my chances w/ just hatcin em cause $50 for shipping is too much, and w/ this heat ugh o well
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom