I am soooo depressed and angry

Feather_wrangler

In the Brooder
8 Years
May 25, 2011
Holyoke CO
All ten of my little fuzzy-butt friends just went bye-bye.
hit.gif

After working my whole life, I was enjoying my retirement and caring for my little feathered charges, even if it did mean getting up at the crack of dawn. But, alas it wasn't meant to be. Dang it, I have to go back to work.
he.gif
I'm depressed because I have waited a long time to get into a position where I could raise chickies again and I am angry
duc.gif
at myself for the poor decisions I have made that have resulted in this necessity. The moral of the story young'ins is plan ahead for the future, it doesn't take care of itself. and trying to live on SS is impossible.
old.gif
Sorry for the downer. Just needed to vent.
Thanks BYC'ers for the education and loads of laughs.
PS I can't believe how unreasonable these trucking companies are. NO!! Chickens are not pets. BET ME!!!
smack.gif

I have to say I feel your pain. If anything happens to DW I don't know how I'll stay in this house. I can't work or I would. If one thing on me isn't broken, it's wearing out.

Take care and I hope things get better,
hugs.gif

Rancher

I hope you can feel better soon. Sometimes we think we can rest awhile, and then find out this isn't the case. Keep those arms and legs movin' and your day will come again!!!!

I know you won't have your same chickens but you will fall in love with the new ones you will get later, and this too shall pass.
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom