I AM SOOOOO UPSET!!!!!!!!!!!!

feathersnmore

In the Brooder
12 Years
Jun 14, 2007
I CANNOT BELIEVE IT, I ORDERED SOME CHICKENS AND USPS LOST THEM! DO NOT KNOW WHERE THEY ARE POOR BABIES, I WAS SO HAPPY THINKING IT WAS ACTUALLY A COOLER DAY DOWN HERE NICE COOL AND BREEZY AND THEY WERE GOING TO HAVE A DECENT TRIP. I EVEN DROVE ABOUT 45 MIN. AWAY TO ALEVIATE THEM COMING TO MY LOCAL P.O. SAVE THEM SOME UNNEEDED DISCOMFORT. I HAVE CALLED ALL THE P.O.THEY WOULD BE IN ROUTE TO AND THE MAIN 100 NUMBER. AND THEY SAID WE'LL RESEARCH IT AND GET BACK TO YOU, WELL IN THE MEANTIME WHAT ABOUT THOSE POOR BABIES!!! THANKS ALL FOR LETTING ME VENT AND KEEP THEM IN YOUR CHICKEN PRAYERS PLEASE!!!

Yes i am sure they were shipped i have a tracking number. but the tracking stops and noone knows where they went from there.

Oh, man. I am soooo sorry. I'm sure you have called where the tracking stopped. I hope they show up ok in spite of the scare.
:thun

Thank you! i am gonna keep on USPS till i find out an answer! but what i thought was very disturbing is that i was told it is first come first serve with live animals that is so crue (meaning regular mail comes before them!)

Last edited:
I have had trouble with usps,but not on shipping chicks --on shipping chemo-meds last year.The meds were supposed to arrive on a saturday at a certain time,they didn`t,they didn`t arrive until the following monday.Lucky the med supply sent another driver with the meds that saturday night.

Awwww, Crud!! I hope your chicks are found safe and sound.
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom