I am terrified and scared….did I mention terrified?

Doing fine, all is normal. Relax!
jumpy.gif

I want to thank you ALL for the support, words of encouragement and hand holding. I am all alone here – DH works out of State, so it is just me and the critters.

I just scared my dogs. I let out a little scream – could not help it – have another pip!
celebrate.gif
Dogs come rushing to the rescue .

Last edited:
Baby chickies, the great equalizer! Turns everyone into squealing, sighing, trembling five-year-old girls! Congratulatons on your first chickie!
clap.gif

Congratulations!!! You are a new mommie......
wee.gif

I knew you could do it!!!!
Just remember to breath deep!
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

Don't feel bad, my wife stayed up all night when she got to watch her first hatch.
Always fun and exciting.
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Just try to keep the bator closed so all of the others will have a chance to hatch..If you open it, you will lose valuable humidity and temp.

YEAH!!!!!!! You have babies!!!!!!!!
jumpy.gif

ya.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Dont know about that? Took a baby duck to do that to my grandmother..... Me on the other hand managed to not turn in to a girl of any age. I do look like I'm watching a football game. And if I cant sit an watch I have to constantly look to check the score.....

Quote:
Dont know about that? Took a baby duck to do that to my grandmother..... Me on the other hand managed to not turn in to a girl of any age. I do look like I'm watching a football game. And if I cant sit an watch I have to constantly look to check the score.....

You're right. I guess I just meant me and my cat Macaroni. We both get excited about hatching. Now the old cat, I'm not sure she even knows that I HAVE chickens!
gig.gif

Well, the second pip is now starting to begin zipping. Has made a larger crack next to the pip. Come on little fuzzy one - the first needs a chicky friend.

No new pips since the third egg. But Goodness I have hatched a chick.
th.gif

For me it also is like watching football or hockey - jump up, pace around, spout encouraging words, flop down - course I cannot be quiet during sports either. (DH says I have Sports Turrets)

Back
Top Bottom