13 Years
Mar 23, 2009
California, central area
My miracle baby at day 2
25854_img_25191.jpg

And this morning a couple weeks later

25854_friday_am_aug_2011_012.jpg

Dr. Todd :

I believe you meant to say "I am growing".
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif

Oh come on Dr Todd... everyone know ducks cant speak english... you cant expect them to have good grammer as well.
big_smile.png

Maybe its a pirate duckie... Ah me hearties...I be a very cute little duckling shiver me timbers.

Kind of sad he has grown up without other ducklings- but I am still just so amazed after the posting it still hatched. Im sure it gets plenty of attention and cuddles, and also has the chicken for company. It will be interesting to see how it reacts to the other ducklings when they hatch.​

That's a great photo. Looks like a giant amongst those chicks.

I just looked back to find your earlier posts about this duckling. How amazing to hatch mere days after being posted. That duckling is a survivor!!!!

Its so funny with her in there. Some of them snuggle with her like with a momma hen. I don't suppose they really like it when she has been swimming, but they are all doing well. I think its just so darn cute to have a duckling with them. A bunch of city kids are here for a swim party today and I'm sure the brooder will be a hit with them all, as well as their folks! :)

Back
Top Bottom