I believe I have a hermaphrodite chicken

Pics
Some males take longer to develop. I've had long gaps of time between brothers in my batches sometimes
Good to know, like I said much earlier that I've only been keeping chickens for a couple of years and a lot of this is new to me. And I have to say since I brought this issue to this community it has been extremely new to me. But through discussion and comment this community has helped to educate me on the ups and downs of keeping birds and I really am grateful for that! And I don't really care a whole lot about any of the negative hater type comments because the honest ones have educated me on the possibilitys and reality of what people are experiencing keeping these birds! I hope all this leads to intelligent conversation about the possibility, however remote, about things we sometimes take for granted

Will there be a vide
There will be a video, pretty sure I got good video of Vic in the exam room, but they took the bird back for the examination and the fecal smear and all that to check for parasites and stuff. When they came back in with the bird and basically told me what he found or could not determine, I did not get that on any video, so you can believe it or not. I did give the doctors professional information so anyone could check and look it up and even call and ask I guess I don't know, but nothing was going to prove that this bird could have laid an egg except the dissection and that's not going to happen anytime soon. The clinic I took him to is well established and reputable and anybody could look it up.

Back
Top Bottom