i bored...tell me something...plz

Okay, I am home sick....stupid sick since it is because I did not take my meds for 8 days. I can't live without it, that is why it is stupid......I am enjoying some time with my chickies. They are getting so big and the silkies are at that funny stage of some down and some feathers coming in. They look like "just woke up with too much gel in my hair"

Anyway,

I became "addicted" to Maj Johng and now Text link on King.com. It is fun and harmless and does help chase away the boredom elves. You could also look up Jackson Wetherbee band on utube and listen to my eldest nephew's music. He is awesome and I am so proud of him.

Okay, that is all for now....more later

Quote:
This is the method I use for quick dinners with protein! I know it's not as healthy as broiled or baked chicken.. but it's good in a quick pinch. You can also do Alfredo sauce and pasta with them, throw them in a a salad, and make a chicken sandwich. MMmmmmm.

heres a good story...
a long, LONG while back a lady on craigslist was giving away a "huge lot" of fabric, supposedly all really nice etc etc.
well, it must have been a full moon but i did something absolutely devious and horrible! i posted an ad saying that the fabric was really lousy and all polyester stuff from the 70s and not to even bother. (yes, horrible!!)
the reason for that was to secure my chanced of getting it. well, i did and the next morning i drove 25 miles to get it..it was a medium sized box of...you guess it, polyester plaids and lime green fabric that also had old cat food stuck to it!

i totally got what i deserved on that one!!!!
lol.png
lol.png

yeah...some things warrent a smack instantly i believe...eg things that are dangerous...roads, hot things, sharp things...id rather her have a red bum then run over!! she learns it quicker that way....but most things she has 3 warnings, some time out/is removed/thing taken from her...if she continues then its smackin time!! i hate it when she looks at me with the "that didnt hurt" look but then walks off crying...if i follow her shell stop crying instantly...thats head strong! shes a good kid though...i think im over the worst of the terrible 2's...now for the rest of the painful milestones...hahahha...a bit of wood though...id file that under abuse matee!! lol but its in the past...not every1's perfect!! nad it is kinda hard to be a parent!

hang on...how did i get here...wrong post....
lau.gif
sorry!!!

wait...i AM in the right place.....HAHAHA i just got lost in my own post.....
hide.gif
lau.gif
i think ive just misplaced my mind...hahaha must be all that feral gross vegemite!!

Last edited:
...i think im over the worst of the terrible 2's...now for the rest of the painful milestones...hahahha...a bit of wood though...id file that under abuse matee!! lol but its in the past...not every1's perfect!! nad it is kinda hard to be a parent!

It is hard to be a parent. Mine is in the terrible 3's now.​

Last edited:
I thought mine was terrible at 2 then she turned 3 and is almost 4 now and it's just getting worse and worse, no actually she's starting to get pretty smart and we're learning right along with her how to teach her to be good. I was the kind who's be bleeding and sobbing and with every spank say 'that didn't hurt' now THAT is headstrong and my daughter is almost as stubborn, but not about spankings, one little wap on the bum and she's sorry... <----edit---- that sounds like a threat now that I read it LOL I mean she gives us a hug and we go over why she got a spanking and she appologizes LOL

speaking of roads and three warnings, DON'T count to three! My mom knew a gal who counted to 3 with her kids, well they learned they had that long to wait before obeying. One day they were in a parking lot and mom saw a car driving irratically and screamed for her kids to get back to her and the oldest girl stood there with a smug look waiting for the 'count' to begin, knowing she had time before she had to listen, she got killed by the car... horrible but true... kids should listen period, not in 3 seconds... just my humble opinion
sad.png

Last edited:
Quote:
no no if its something dangerous she gets no warning what-so-ever...roads for example...she MUST hold my hand and NOT let go...if she does its a smack straight away...def. no mucking around with that...im not going to risk it...she has learnt to listen im very forward...i tell her if she is silly and a car hits her she will die and never see mummy and daddy again...that fact scares her enough alone...shes good with roads and things like that....warnings are for regular kid things where im willing to give her an option...obey or suffer consequences....some things she has no choice in and must do what i say when i say it...if im cooking in the kitchen she is not allowed in...no option...if shes pushing buttons like kids do she has 2 options...listen or not...i feel sorry for the woman though

Yeah, I figured you were logical about that, it was more a story for whoever happened to read it and think about their counting to 3 thing- some people are just idiotic about how lenient they are and I figured it couldn't hurt to jot that story down so that hopfully a tragedy can do a little good in this world... it was horrible... I know what you mean though, we warn and warn and ask and remind and repeat about minor things but the road, the horses, the stove etc are immediate consequences... we explained death to our 3 yr old as well, she's seen goats die and so understands it's perminent, we also explained to her that some strangers will steal her so she must stay closeto us in public- my friends think I'm horrible and traumatizing her but I'd rather she take it seriously and be scared then be dead or kidnapped.

Never was a big fan of the counting to 3 thing. I hear it all the time, it is something new cuz when we were little there was no counting going on. It was listen to your parents the first time or else.

Quote:
i often wonder if ppl think im horrible too...i tell her ppl will take her...and shes soo beautiful too...golden curls brown skin the biggest brown eyes very tall...shes 3 in size 6 clothes!! theyd take her alright! and i trust NO-ONE...when i count to three though theres no ooonnnee, tttwwoooo, ttthhhrreeee, its 1,2,3 smack....very quick! very very quick! i cant stand ppl that give up and let their kids run a-muk...thats whats wrong with the world!! if u dont teach them that things have consequences then they make horrid mistakes...big mistakes when theyre older....we chose to smack cuz we wanted her to know that some consequences are a bother....like a stern talking to, some are not much fun...in ur room...and some consequences hurt!...depending on what it is depends on how much it hurts!...THATS the reason weve chosen to partake in the smacking side of parenting...but im not perfect and sometimes i give up too...and when i do...1 slip up and i have 3 days of correcting MY mistake...give them an inch....who said one mile? mine takes 3!!

Back
Top Bottom