I bought a Jersey Milk Cow!!!! Butter, cheese & cream.......

OH!! She's SO purty!!!!! Them Jerseys sure have some nice color to em! I'm hoping ours looks nice and slick in a few months, just in time to get her bred!

Congrats
thumbsup.gif

Okay, I am totally jealous! We used to have jersey's and they are my all time favorite cows....they have great personalities and are so friendly, plus the milk is fantastic!

I am on a stealth mission to find a jersey heifer calf and sneak her into the menagerie without my DH noticing....think it will work? I was going to tell him it was a really ugly mastiff puppy.......it would buy me time until she grew up......

Today my DH and I started making serious preperations for Maggie to come home. We started pouring a concrete floor in one stall to convert it to a easy to keep clean, milking parlor and installed a stantion for her. We also put in a new gate in the hall of the barn. I'm very please with things so far but we still have a ways to go. It's coming together nicely.

Quote:
She is already AI'd for a baby in September to one of the top jersey bulls in the nation. I am very excited about that baby! Hope it's a heifer!
fl.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
She is already AI'd for a baby in September to one of the top jersey bulls in the nation. I am very excited about that baby! Hope it's a heifer!
fl.gif

bow.gif
bow.gif
Good luck with her
fl.gif

Somehow I got lucky w the one we just got.. she took on a deserted Chiangus calf and is bagging up w/him nursing on her
fl.gif

Does the bull they used throw a low birth weight?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom