I bought this for $25 today. Thumbs or Thumbs Down?

Quote:
Nah! You're not putting a damper on my purchase. like one person said, the windows are worth what I paid for it. I can always salvage the windows and use them if all else fails. I think it will work ok for chickens. We'll see when we get it home just how much work is needed. If it is all rotten then it probably won't make the ride home.

thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
GREAT FIND

Last edited:
It will be a while before I make improvements. I haven't even picked it up yet. I am waiting for dh to come home so we can go pick it up. He works out of state and won't be home for a while. Then dh will be the one to remodel it so .....again he's not home much so it will take a while. I will post pictures when we start work. I am still working on my first coop. It just needs the nesting boxes and some more windows put in. I am also looking for a dog fence to put around the other side for an additional run. Once that is done, I will/dh get started on this project. I'm pretty excited about it. I have some bantams that would look really cute in it.

OH, and I have another coop that I bought for $20. It's stands up off the ground. I want to add on a roof and a hardware run. Maybe I should add pictures on here and see what ya'll think. I need ideas for that one too. I used it when I first put my chickens outside. They out grew it very fast though.

Back
Top Bottom