I can’t be the only one....

Pics
My little girl Chocolate decided to turn up the sass a bit during picture time yesterday.

Here she is hogging the pool and having a splash.

chocoflap.jpg

Making a mess of herself with some melon.

chocomelon.jpg

After covering herself in watermelon juice she apparently decided that the freshly filled pool wasn't good enough for her. Instead, she found her way back to their pen, where I had just emptied the pond, and decided a muddy pit was more her style. After hearing a few surprised quacks, I came over to find her like this.

muddychoco.png

My little girl Chocolate decided to turn up the sass a bit during picture time yesterday.

Here she is hogging the pool and having a splash.

View attachment 3217891

Making a mess of herself with some melon.

View attachment 3217894

After covering herself in watermelon juice she apparently decided that the freshly filled pool wasn't good enough for her. Instead, she found her way back to their pen, where I had just emptied the pond, and decided a muddy pit was more her style. After hearing a few surprised quacks, I came over to find her like this.

View attachment 3217904
🤣 oh man the muddy duck did me in! She like “Yes I saw the clean pool. And yes I decided the mud pit was more my style. What you gon do about it?”

All sass aside chocolate is gorgeous!

My little girl is the side eye sass queen and she’s little but mighty the rooster is three times her size and won’t mess with her. She has also been known to fluff up and yell if she doesn’t agree with something. And she hates peas so much she takes them out of her dry scratch and deposits them on the ground so in the spring and summer pea plants are growing everywhere 😭 she’s one of a kind.

Attachments

• 1B5119AE-C800-4ED4-8CF3-FF91DEFCA80D.jpeg
    1B5119AE-C800-4ED4-8CF3-FF91DEFCA80D.jpeg
    37.9 KB · Views: 3
  • B9D7F828-BBE7-4A95-B4E5-1AB1B0495FCB.jpeg
    B9D7F828-BBE7-4A95-B4E5-1AB1B0495FCB.jpeg
    683.7 KB · Views: 3
My little girl is the side eye sass queen and she’s little but mighty the rooster is three times her size and won’t mess with her. She has also been known to fluff up and yell if she doesn’t agree with something. And she hates peas so much she takes them out of her dry scratch and deposits them on the ground so in the spring and summer pea plants are growing everywhere 😭 she’s one of a kind.
Oh man what a little pain in the hiney. One of a kind for sure, but that’s the best kind!

Side eye sass queen 🤣 I like that. Does side eye sass queen have a real name?

Yea her name is juniper, june bug, june biggie, mama duck. But mostly we call her june and her husband is poparius or pops. She is so protective over him too the second he wants to socialize or go another direction the quacking unleashes super loudly. He has to then go back with her and walk together or she will just not move and quack until he comes to her.

Also I almost forgot if I’m annoying her in some way like for example giving a worm to anyone else but her she will turn her bill so it’s directly in my ear and quack.

Ps. She is sassy but she has a heart of gold. She’s very sweet most of the time and is gentle she never bit anyone and will nibble if you feed her from your hand. My boy on the other hand is very sloppy when being hand fed and can accidentally bite at times lol.

Yea her name is juniper, june bug, june biggie, mama duck. But mostly we call her june and her husband is poparius or pops. She is so protective over him too the second he wants to socialize or go another direction the quacking unleashes super loudly. He has to then go back with her and walk together or she will just not move and quack until he comes to her.
Love that name, juniper is definitely fitting for a sassy little lady. Our sassiest is named Mama so I love that you call juniper mama duck.

Also love that she has a husband 🤣 We have a khaki, Leia, who’s husband is a big old pekin, Swiss. Same deal, she’s always gotta have his attention. It’s actually really cute.

Also I almost forgot if I’m annoying her in some way like for example giving a worm to anyone else but her she will turn her bill so it’s directly in my ear and quack.

Ps. She is sassy but she has a heart of gold. She’s very sweet most of the time and is gentle she never bit anyone and will nibble if you feed her from your hand. My boy on the other hand is very sloppy when being hand fed and can accidentally bite at times lol.
The sassy ones have the biggest hearts, sass is just part of their charm!

What kind of boy do you have? Our pekin boy is like that, he’s just a big ol doofus 🤣

Here are some cute pics of them together they are both khakis. He’s a little model he tries to pose for every picture and a super lover he cracks me up.

I think that’s hilarious about leias husband it just goes to show that even though khakis are little they are so mighty. She’s even bossing her pekin boy around hahaha.

Attachments

• 99B9CCE3-3F2B-426A-ABB7-E0B677F648FB.jpeg
    99B9CCE3-3F2B-426A-ABB7-E0B677F648FB.jpeg
    839.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 747F6C12-2CA1-4051-8776-849B273722ED.jpeg
    747F6C12-2CA1-4051-8776-849B273722ED.jpeg
    884 KB · Views: 2
Here are some cute pics of them together they are both khakis. He’s a little model he tries to pose for every picture and a super lover he cracks me up.

I think that’s hilarious about leias husband it just goes to show that even though khakis are little they are so mighty. She’s even bossing her pekin boy around hahaha.
What a cute couple!

Yup khakis be sassy!! And they sure are little but mighty! Gotta love that.

Back
Top Bottom