I can’t be the only one....

Pics
Sassholes been sneaking into my garden all year long!!

Finally got the garden all harvested and cleaned up so opened up the gate and let ‘em at it!

They spent maybe 10 minutes in there and haven’t been back since 🙄
34C6B727-51FC-482D-BA2B-092F84A8A6DC.jpeg

Musta just been the thrill of “no ducks allowed”

No thrill…. No interest 🤣

“Suck it human”

Sassholes been sneaking into my garden all year long!!

Finally got the garden all harvested and cleaned up so opened up the gate and let ‘em at it!

They spent maybe 10 minutes in there and haven’t been back since 🙄
View attachment 3328630
Musta just been the thrill of “no ducks allowed”

No thrill…. No interest 🤣

“Suck it human”
That is such an accurate assessment of their behaviour!

It's so cold here this morning!
Everything is frosted over, the water bucket is frozen! The hose is frozen solid, the tap is frozen solid!! I had to go jug by jug from inside.

I thought it would be perfect for some winter photos though, so I let the sassy monkeys outside the pen. they followed me accross the yard, I ran with them, they ran after me, and flew after me. I think they had a lot of fun!
They always like to be within arms reach from me when free ranging. So they follow me about. Until Sprightly decided her waddlers were cold and went back to the pen.

Dougie has taken over lead sass role lately. She knows she isnt allowed to free range unsupervised, so I'm safe to leave the door open, as long as I stay in the pen, THEY stay inside too. And if the door is shut? (resting shut), they LEAVE it shut.

I'm ill, again, so the other day I asked my mother to let the ducks out-- she shut the door of the pen (didnt do the latch), and went over to the feed bins. She turns around after getting the food and they are GONE, heading accross the allotment...
Dougie has learned to OPEN THE DOOR

It just shows how little they respect my mother's authority 😂

It's so cold here this morning!
Everything is frosted over, the water bucket is frozen! The hose is frozen solid, the tap is frozen solid!! I had to go jug by jug from inside.

I thought it would be perfect for some winter photos though, so I let the sassy monkeys outside the pen. they followed me accross the yard, I ran with them, they ran after me, and flew after me. I think they had a lot of fun!
They always like to be within arms reach from me when free ranging. So they follow me about. Until Sprightly decided her waddlers were cold and went back to the pen.

Dougie has taken over lead sass role lately. She knows she isnt allowed to free range unsupervised, so I'm safe to leave the door open, as long as I stay in the pen, THEY stay inside too. And if the door is shut? (resting shut), they LEAVE it shut.

I'm ill, again, so the other day I asked my mother to let the ducks out-- she shut the door of the pen (didnt do the latch), and went over to the feed bins. She turns around after getting the food and they are GONE, heading accross the allotment...
Dougie has learned to OPEN THE DOOR

It just shows how little they respect my mother's authority 😂
🤣 She opens the door now?? What a little sasshole!

Dougie knew moms sick so we can get away with murder, just like a kid!

Hope you get feelin better!

🤣 She opens the door now?? What a little sasshole!

Dougie knew moms sick so we can get away with murder, just like a kid!

Hope you get feelin better!
I can just imagine her pushing it open, and then waddling away, swaying her head side to side with sass, so proud of herself as she runs for the lettuce patch....
Honestly I cant believe them 😂

And thanks!!

I can just imagine her pushing it open, and then waddling away, swaying her head side to side with sass, so proud of herself as she runs for the lettuce patch....
Honestly I cant believe them 😂

And thanks!!
🤣 I can totally see it too

Do they munch on your lettuce? Mine do that any chance they get! And now that it’s winter they love to snuggle up in my strawberry patch 🙄

I can’t believe them either, damn ducks! Can’t live with em can’t live without em.

🤣 I can totally see it too

Do they munch on your lettuce? Mine do that any chance they get! And now that it’s winter they love to snuggle up in my strawberry patch 🙄

I can’t believe them either, damn ducks! Can’t live with em can’t live without em.
oh yes, no lettuce is safe when the little dinosaurs are loose! They LOVE the stuff.

Back
Top Bottom