I can’t remember what birds I got 😂

Micmac1234

Songster
Apr 13, 2021
Colorado
Does anyone recognize this breed?! They both have Afros and they’re so cute and I love them. I can’t remember what breeds I picked out lol

Attachments

• IMG_1816.jpeg
    IMG_1816.jpeg
    714.2 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_1809.jpeg
    IMG_1809.jpeg
    590.1 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_1808.jpeg
    IMG_1808.jpeg
    736.5 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_1811.jpeg
    IMG_1811.jpeg
    815.6 KB · Views: 40
Let’s see…the ones with the poof on their heads are most likely Olive Eggers, and the dark brown one in the last photo is a Barnevelder. I think the light brown one is an Easter Egger, though, not a Welsummer. The color isn’t quite right, and she looks like she has puffy cheeks.

Let’s see…the ones with the poof on their heads are most likely Olive Eggers, and the dark brown one in the last photo is a Barnevelder. I think the light brown one is an Easter Egger, though, not a Welsummer. The color isn’t quite right, and she looks like she has puffy cheeks.
Well the Welsummer is the one breed I really wanted so she better be a Welsummer lol

Attachments

• IMG_1813.jpeg
    IMG_1813.jpeg
    693.5 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_1812.jpeg
    IMG_1812.jpeg
    718 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_1810.jpeg
    IMG_1810.jpeg
    569.9 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1809.jpeg
    IMG_1809.jpeg
    590.1 KB · Views: 31
Maybe it’s just a trick of the light or something. In those other pictures, her coloring looks right, but those puffy cheeks are still there. I hope for your sake she’s a Welsummer. 😬 You could update in a couple weeks when she’s grown more feathers in, as it’ll be more clear then.

Maybe it’s just a trick of the light or something. In those other pictures, her coloring looks right, but those puffy cheeks are still there. I hope for your sake she’s a Welsummer. 😬 You could update in a couple weeks when she’s grown more feathers in, as it’ll be more clear then.
I’ll do that for sure. The afros crack me up. I had no idea olive eggers could get those and then I was looking at them on Google. I really wanted those dark Welsummer eggs! They’re 8 weeks Thursday.

Back
Top Bottom