I can edit your chicken photo’s!

Pics
Of course! I can do any animal.

What do you want me to do with your chicken? I can add filters, edit thing out, make things easier to see, etc
Make it beautiful! If you can fix it where the focus on my phone blurred the top of her comb (edit the red blurts out) and do filters, editing, just make it beautiful 😍

(I will get one of my mare in a few minutes. I got to go get one with some good lighting so it shouldn’t take more than an hour if she is cooperating)

That looks amazing! I love how it brought out the red in her feathers. I don't know if you'd be able to do it, but do you think you could take out the hardware cloth blur in the front? It's blurred enough that youc an see the feathers through it, but it didn't get far enough out of focus to go away completely.
Sorry if it looks a bit funky 😬
I’ve never tried editing something out before.
BCC5E4B4-A547-45A7-BD4C-EE8A23BF3080.jpeg

Make it beautiful! If you can fix it where the focus on my phone blurred the top of her comb (edit the red blurts out) and do filters, editing, just make it beautiful 😍

(I will get one of my mare in a few minutes. I got to go get one with some good lighting so it shouldn’t take more than an hour if she is cooperating)
Cool!

Here ya go!
4188B439-128F-47E2-BD56-F5FAA38A17BF.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom