I can pretend I'm famous

gig.gif
That is too freakin' funny... I can SOOO picture it too, bonus points.

I'ma be thinking of that when I take DS and Friend to the mall today... when I see the little *insert descriptives* strutting around in *insert offensive attire* like they own the place I'ma picture them thanking their chicky (conveniently captive) audience.

chickensducks&agoose :

Quote:
Don't you mean the 'Rhodies'?
lol.png

Stop that.
smack.gif

This place is filled with punny people. Online names, thread titles. It just goes on and on. It's like driving past coffee stand after coffee stand.
barnie.gif

My girlfriend and I were in a health food store and I saw her standing in front of a bin of bee pollen. I walked up...

"Bee pollen?"

"Yeah, its really good for you."

"In what way?"

"It's really high in bee vitamins."

I covered my eyes and slowly shook my head. It was that awful.​

gig.gif
Love It.

Good thing that DH and I are both equally bad about the puns or we'd prolly drive each other nuts.
Both of us have gotten a LOT of
roll.png
in our day, even worse when we're together.

He's a Phil Major, Classics Minor... had to choose (ancient) Latin or Greek as his language. He took Latin in HS so he went with Greek in college... ANYWHO, his Professor is always cracking the eyerollers... and DH brings them home to me... so, to share...

A Greek playright goes to a tailor in a tizzy because his outfit for that evening's performance has a tear...

The tailor asks "You rippa deez?" the Greek nods and says "You menna deez?"

Had us both rolling... I can't wait to tell him the pollen one.

(For those totally lost look up Euripides & Eumenides, they even have T-shirts)

Quote:
The way I heard it, the customer's name was Euripides. He calls ahead to ask if the tailor can fix them... When he arrives at the store, the tailor greets him "Euripides?"

"Yeah, you mend-a deez?"

That was from "Welcome Back Kotter"

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom