I cant believe its been a year!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
God Bless you kelly! I am so happy my biggest to date was 6lb14oz
lol.png

Ebwy...
love.gif
He is adorable!

Littlefarm_Bighappy... I think your husband has unresolved issues with the baby you lost. There is a woman in my area who lost a baby to SIDS and when she got pregnant again, her husband left her. I wonder if it is some kind of fear that they don't know how to deal with... some kind of "what if something terrible happens to this baby" fear? Would he go to counseling with you? Anyway,
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
to you, I can't imagine what you're going through.
hugs.gif

All right, all of you thinking you might have huge babies... who is going to top me with my 9 lb 15 oz, 22" baby, hmmm??
cool.png

my biggest was 8lbs 2 oz, but I also had a 35 weeker that weighed 6lbs 14 oz. He is still a big boy.

Robin'sBrood :

Ebwy...
love.gif
He is adorable!

Littlefarm_Bighappy... I think your husband has unresolved issues with the baby you lost. There is a woman in my area who lost a baby to SIDS and when she got pregnant again, her husband left her. I wonder if it is some kind of fear that they don't know how to deal with... some kind of "what if something terrible happens to this baby" fear? Would he go to counseling with you? Anyway,
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
to you, I can't imagine what you're going through.
hugs.gif

All right, all of you thinking you might have huge babies... who is going to top me with my 9 lb 15 oz, 22" baby, hmmm??
cool.png

I sincerely hope it's not me!
hide.gif
I have about 15 packs of NB diapers that people gave me that I don't even know if I'll be able to use.​

great thing about diapers is if walmart has the brand you can take them and exchange them for a bigger size. Last baby was 5 lbs 5 oz when we left the hospital. I didn't think he would ever make it out of the premie diapers. He is 27 months and still wears 18 month pants and size 4 diapers......0 percentil on the charts....he is so different than the other boys.

Mrs. Turbo :

great thing about diapers is if walmart has the brand you can take them and exchange them for a bigger size. Last baby was 5 lbs 5 oz when we left the hospital. I didn't think he would ever make it out of the premie diapers. He is 27 months and still wears 18 month pants and size 4 diapers......0 percentil on the charts....he is so different than the other boys.

Olivia weighed 5lbs 5oz when we left she wears Swaddlers Newborn​

Quote:
wow your kids are tall! you must be really tall! how tall are you and your husband? my dad is like 6' 3", i think im like 6' but my moms shorter/average so maybe thats why im not taller?..., my brothers are probably average, i actually outgrew my brother, i think im currently the tallest one in my family! my brothers are 19 (20 in semptember) and 14 (15 in december), and they play sports, or did, my little brother still does and hes gonna be a freshman in HS next year, but my older brother isnt now, he played them in HS but he went to college last year and isnt playing sports at college, he prob could have but didnt want to, hes gonna be a sophmore in college next year and ill only be a juinor in HS, both played football and my little bro started lacrosse this year (8th grade), so they werent too happy i outgrew them...
tongue.png
lol
lol.png
anyways, your kids are REALLY tall, wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom