I cant believe its been a year!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't understand why she is so hot about it. Its my kid not hers. I shouldn't have to be screamed at. The last time it was over im going to drop the baby or some other stupid thing and now its paint. She is driving nutty.

I bet she means best. Sometimes it is hard to deal with grandparents. My mother is wonderful, but I did have a hard time with my in-laws in the beginning. It is a lot better now. It was hard because my son was the first grandchild for my father-in-law and we live right across the road from him. THey were always over.

Quote:
You just have to lay down the law! They will get mad but will respect you in the end. It only gets worse if you don't stop it in the beginning. My inlaws lived 1 hr from us baby came and they moved 2 houses down now we are looking to move.

Quote:
I am guessing I am due in the middle of July. that's not too much before you. Congratulations!!!!
jumpy.gif

My wife is too
wink.png
July 17th

Quote:
I am guessing I am due in the middle of July. that's not too much before you. Congratulations!!!!
jumpy.gif

My wife is too
wink.png
July 17th

I think that we need to edit the topic name to expectant parents. There might be quite a few Dad's on here too.
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
My wife is too
wink.png
July 17th

I think that we need to edit the topic name to expectant parents. There might be quite a few Dad's on here too.
thumbsup.gif

naw you don't need to, according to others, I loose my man card a couple times a month till I earn it back. I just love lil babies
smile.png
Funny thing is, our grandbaby is going to be 2 1/2 years older than our newest
smile.png

Sport Tees

I took my 1st glucose today and one of the 1st round of screening tests. I find out tomorrow the results. I hope if I am gestational diabetic that they give me the pills because the diet control method is expensive and difficult to maintain plus I really hated sticking my finger 3 X a day.
barnie.gif

I would rather not have diabetes but if I do I would like to know. I do not want to give birth to another 9 lbs. baby or bigger. (With him I did not even have diabetes) The complications can be pretty bad too if left untreated.
fl.gif
I hope your test goes well.

Boyd
I have a sister 1 year younger than my oldest son, and I am 1 year younger than my Aunt. I have no grand kids though I won't be continuing the family tradition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom