I cant believe its been a year!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I passed my 2nd glucose test
celebrate.gif

So dont worry if you fail the first you may still be o.k. for anyones thats going to take one soon

I am so glad you passed the glucose test.
I passed mine also . I will have to take another in a few weeks. I also will be getting the amnio done early next month. I will find out if it is a boy or girl and my most likely due date.
thumbsup.gif

I did get freaked out with the whole Down's syndrome statistics though. They told me one in thirty. The real problem is there is nothing that can be done to improve the odds or help the baby.
sad.png

My odds were 1 in 42 before I had my ultrasounds and blood tests. Now the odds are about 1 in 2000! I opted not to do amnio because of the risk of miscarriage. And besides, I'm having the baby no matter what, so...

Best wishes to you with the tests, it is scary hearing those numbers!
hugs.gif
and
fl.gif
that your numbers will be much better soon.

My odds were 1 in 42 before I had my ultrasounds and blood tests. Now the odds are about 1 in 2000! I opted not to do amnio because of the risk of miscarriage. And besides, I'm having the baby no matter what, so...

Best wishes to you with the tests, it is scary hearing those numbers! hugs and fl that your numbers will be much better soon.

Thanks your support is really reassuring.

i read something kind of odd today..apparently "they" are saying that crib bumpers are dangerous and shouldnt be used..i have always used them with no ill effects..in fact, when i didnt have one, my little one got his legs stuck in between the bars quite often.

Quote:
When I was preggo with my 4 yr old is when "they" really started pushing the no crib bumpers. I've always used them too. In a few years "they" will be saying we should use them again for safety reasons. lol

oh i know...i have a picture of one of my boys as a newborn in the hospital...face down! in fact, they threw the hugest fit if you even thought of laying them down on their backs. i just go with what has always worked for me..it seems like these trends come and go and its all just speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom