I cant believe its been a year!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
My DD would startle herself awake if I put her down on her back. I told this to her pediatrician and he picked her up and held her face down over his arm. He said if she was strong enough to pick her head up then her neck was strong enough for her to sleep on her tummy. It was, and she did, from then on.
wink.png
BUT, she couldn't have any soft bedding in the crib, only her sheet.

i will probably get the same old jenny lind style crib i get with every one of my kids. my husband likes those sleigh bed styled ones but there is no way i would pay 300-400 for a crib!
i was looking at swings the other day too and they dont just have a regular swing that you wind up or turn on...they have all these huge toys hanging off of them and lights and everything..

have you ever looked at baby stuff for super rich people?? its amazing! i saw this play house that was 50,000 dollars! it was just like a real house.

The first crib I had (for my DS with my ex) was an inexpensive Jenny Lind style. I gave that to a co-worker who really needed it. After DH and I got married and started our family we bought a very nice ($700) crib, which we used for 3 babies, so we got our money's worth out of it. Not thinking we would ever have any more children, we sold it a few years ago
he.gif

Since I'm pretty positive this will be the last baby, and I don't need/want to sink a lot of money into a crib, this is the one I ordered today... http://www.target.com/DwellStudio-T...-Natural/dp/B001PBLIGI/ref=sc_qi_detailbutton
I have a small, antique dresser that will match the wood part of the crib, and I'm probably getting this white change table to complete the nursery furniture (unless I find one I like better.)
wink.png
Now for mattress and bedding...

Robin'sBrood :

Hmmm, don't know if TRAVELING will do the trick, unless your DH is going along with you.
wink.png
tongue.png

yep - DH loves to travel too...​

Last edited:
what kind of formula is everyone using? (those that are bottlefeeding of course)
i would like to use enfamil, mainly because i think the peter rabbit logo is so cute..but its 25 bucks a can! that is high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom