Robin'sBrood :

Quote:
fl.gif

Thanks!​

Robin'sBrood :

Quote:
I'm too lazy and cheap to bottle feed.
tongue.png

i tried breastfeeding with my 5th boy, but i absolutely hated it..it was messy, a lot of work on my part, and i just didnt feel any closer to him than my others. i have nothing against it, as i am sure any problems i had were on my end. also, i LOVE baby bottles, they are so cute!
there is no way i can swing 25 bucks a can so i will probably use good start, which i used with my others..they all tolerated it well.​

Smelling like spoiled milk sure isn't cute but I so missed it when Wyatt was weaned. There was nothing more rewarding for me and smelling like a milk truck was all part of it.
lol.png
I just finished feeding Roen his first meal other than booby milk... pears. I cannot believe he's already 4 months!!

Im with the previos poster... bottle feeding is so much harder. I love the convenience of just throwing him on whenever he's hungry and in the middle of the night, there's no bottle making zombies... when I feel him punching my back, I just roll over and go back to sleep.
smile.png

4 months? that is such a good age...so sweet and still not mobile enough to get into mischief.
little babies are so precious though..i am really looking forward to having another one.

i know, my husband laughs too! i love baby bottles with little lambs and stuff on them. and i really love the enfamil can...i always loved it when i got the free peter rabbit diaper bag at the hospital.
roll.png
lol.png

blah...my doctor called and i have to have the 3 hour test...apparently my level was 171 but i tried to tell them that was because i had a dr pepper and a pack of zingers right before the test, since they told me i didnt need to fast.
so does anyone know what this diet is that i have to follow for 3 days?

UPS just rang my doorbell (almost gave me a heart attack)... the crib is sitting on my front porch.
smile.png
I can't move that big, heavy box so it'll have to wait until DH gets home.

how exciting!
we WERE going to wait until we got our tax refund to buy all of our baby stuff, but since we are claiming the new home owners tax credit, we wont get ours back until right around when the baby is due..i guess we better start shopping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom