I cant believe its been a year!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope to see you back here in Sept.... with a big fat positive Redhen!!!!

Due Sept. 23

blood pressure was the lowest it had been all pregnancy at 126/64....hopefully that will keep up.
I am 27 weeks today and measuring 30 weeks so I get another ultrasound in 3 weeks to check the growth of the baby due to blood pressure issues. Looking forward to it....and maybe the hotdog turned into a hamburger......LOL I doubt it......
sure is getting hot outside.

Red- That is good to hear. The waiting is hard enough without wondering where the money is coming from. I hope to see you back here before my birthday in Sept.

I am seriously so over being pregnant!

I slept during the day twice yesterday, had all these aches and pains (especially the lower part of my uterus!), headaches/neckaches, nausea, lots of braxton hicks...I am feeling miserable!!!

Woke up around 4:30am and I can't get back to sleep....now my headache/neckache is back! I'm on meds for the headaches and nausea,but they decided to stop working.

I have a Dr's appointment today at 2pm I believe....lets hope I'm more than a fingertip dilated and I'm hoping to be in labor this weekend!!!

fl.gif

Shadowhills Farm Good luck
I am praying for you.

so the current list is :

Shadowhills Farm 26th june
ebwy 9th July
gpamela3499 July 15th
KellyHM August 4th
GAChknGirl 12 August
mrs turbo Due Sept. 23
littlefarm_bighappy Last week Oct (dates are guesses)
Livinzoo December 28
Noble Rooster Jan 8

Last edited:
Quote:
do lots of good old cuddling with DH
wink.png
and walk, walk, walk some more. I would walk up and down the stairs and do squats to get the head down on the cervix to thin it out. Hope you have the baby soon.

so the current list is :

ebwy 9th July
gpamela3499 July 15th
KellyHM August 4th
GAChknGirl 12 August
mrs turbo Due Sept. 23
Livinzoo December 28
Mandalina jan 1st
Noble Rooster Jan 8

I know there are more of us here than this.

ebwy 9th July
gpamela3499 July 15th
KellyHM August 4th
GAChknGirl 12 August
mrs turbo Due Sept. 23
Livinzoo December 28
Mandalina jan 1st
Noble Rooster Jan 8

I think I am in labor. I do not have my things packed and have no one to watch the little ones. I also just had a big argument with DH. I am going to bed and see if that will make it stop. See ya in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom