I cant believe its been a year!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
hugs.gif
Those hormones are nasty things, aren't they?

im with you there...i am still getting depressed! the first month, i was so ready to pack up and just leave..i hated everyone and everything.

Quote:
I think you have a mind block about putting me on there.
wink.png
August 4th.

Sorry that you feel so bad.
hugs.gif
I'm not looking forward to that part. I've already started feeling depressed at times and I haven't even had the baby yet.
roll.png

promiselandfarm July 20th
KellyHM Aug. 4
mrs turbo Due Sept. 23
littlefarm_bighappy Last week Oct (dates are guesses)
Birdgirl Nov 17
Southernbelle - November 28
Livinzoo December 28
Mandalina Jan 1st
Noble Rooster Jan 8
BlueRoseMama Feb ?

I am very sorry KellyHM I don know why I keep leaving you off

Hi ya'll, not to hijack your thread - but I was wondering from those who had a c-section (if you did) do you think 3 weeks out you'd be up to jogging to get your shape back???

only wondering - because we had some family drama here - and my BIL is trying to convince us that his wife is out jogging to get her shape back 3 weeks after having a c-section and a high risk pregnancy.
hmm.png

I had a c-section 2 years ago - and the site is still sensitive to the touch - and I all I remember for the first 3 weeks is severe pain!

So, I'm just wondering, did I just have the unusual awful c-section, or are most women able to move easily and jog 3 weeks out?

Quote:
I have had 2 c sections, not in any pain at 3 weeks out but my Dr told me to limit activity til 6-8 weeks. At 3 weeks she shouldn't be thinking about getting back into shape yet. There is alot to heal still and jogging probably isn't best. Walks should be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom