I cant believe its been a year!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
You can add me!!! I know I'm not on here as much as I used to be anymore, but we are expecting our first on January 31st!
smile.png
I just got to hear the baby's heartbeat at my Dr. appointment last Friday and it was amazing!
smile.png

promiselandfarm July 20th
KellyHM Aug. 4
mrs turbo Due Sept. 23
littlefarm_bighappy Last week Oct (dates are guesses)
Birdgirl Nov 17
Southernbelle - November 28
Livinzoo December 28
Mandalina Jan 1st
Noble Rooster Jan 8
ChevygirlBeth Jan 31
BlueRoseMama Feb ?

Welcome ChevygirlBeth I was afraid the list might get small
Anybody got a few meal ideas that can be made without cutting much and little cooking and that can be made with one hand?

One handed meals, is this because you are holding the little one? If so, have you thought about using a sling. They are great for allowing the little one the closeness they need, while still allowing you the freedom of two hands.

Crockpots make for some easy meals. I throw in some pork chops and some cream of mushroom soup. Cook on low for 8-12 hours. Make some instant tatters and use the soup as gravy. yum.

Thanks that's 2 meals. keep em coming I could live on TV dinners but my5 year olds need something nutritious. Yeah holding the little one (there is a suffocation issue until he can support his head it is not safe to use slings) He sleeps great as long as I am holding him 3 minutes after putting him in the bassinet he is awake and crying. I can not even take a shower.

Of course they grow so fast I don't want to blink or take a shower he might be grown up when I get out.

Quote:
I had my section on the 9th... and HELL NO! no way could I even think about excercising yet, not even allowed to do the vacuuming!

Quote:
You can add me!!! I know I'm not on here as much as I used to be anymore, but we are expecting our first on January 31st!
smile.png
I just got to hear the baby's heartbeat at my Dr. appointment last Friday and it was amazing!
smile.png

OH YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You must let us know what you're having - if you find out! because I must go baby shopping............................ LOL

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

p.s. I'm so excited for all you moms! We have 5 of our own, the youngest being 2 last week, and hubby says NO MORE lolol

Sorry it took so long, the 6 children are keeping me busy.

Anna Grace was born July 19th...right before my due date, which is a first!!! She weighed 8 lbs and 4 oz. Much bigger than I thought she would be.

My water broke at 1am and she was born at 2:41am. We almost didn't make it to the hospital. My husband is a Police Officer and was working the night shift, so I had to wait for him to get home and drive me. It was so fast that it just all seems like a dream.

As soon as I get time I will post a picture.

Quote:
wow...its been almost a year since i started this thread.

now, my little one will be 4 months old soon..
hit.gif
hit.gif
where does the time go?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom