I cant believe what this guy said!

Ducks must ship in post office approved carriers. It doesn't matter whether there are 2 ducks or one, they need the same carrier. Shipping live adult birds is expensive. It is only worth it to ship adults if the birds are top quality and you must have them.

An adult WH should weigh about 5 pounds and they are in the "light class" of ducks. They are one of the very best egg layers. Only the Khaki Campbell will lay more eggs in a year.

Occasionally, you will run into a person who gives you bad information. That is why you study, so that you can tell when someone is making things up (which seems to happen a lot)

Ducks must ship in post office approved carriers. It doesn't matter whether there are 2 ducks or one, they need the same carrier. Shipping live adult birds is expensive. It is only worth it to ship adults if the birds are top quality and you must have them.

An adult WH should weigh about 5 pounds and they are in the "light class" of ducks. They are one of the very best egg layers. Only the Khaki Campbell will lay more eggs in a year.

Occasionally, you will run into a person who gives you bad information. That is why you study, so that you can tell when someone is making things up (which seems to happen a lot)

Well I allready knew about welsh haelequins and knew that they are classified as a light duck and are eggcelent egg producers, but I did not feel like arguing with the guy cause he know everything (so he says lol) but I almost bursted out laughing when he said that they are a heavy breed and are poor egg producers. But I am going to just stick with holderreads for two reasons, one I am fairly close to them and two They are great people to deal with and have great birds.

Well I allready knew about welsh haelequins and knew that they are classified as a light duck and are eggcelent egg producers, but I did not feel like arguing with the guy cause he know everything (so he says lol) but I almost bursted out laughing when he said that they are a heavy breed and are poor egg producers.  But I am going to just stick with holderreads for two reasons, one I am fairly close to them and two They are great people to deal with and have great birds.

I would have freaked out if I talked to that guy. I cant take it when people spred bad info like that :mad:

I would have freaked out if I talked to that guy. I cant take it when people spred bad info like that
somad.gif

O trust me I was so close to telling him that he is a liar, but at the same time I was laughing so hard at him cause he was making him self sound so under educated
lau.gif
. But yes I was reaching my breaking point with him
somad.gif

Yeah we have a guy like that around here....
"This fine, rare bantam geese do great merit to my skills as a breeder (*quack-quack*)

"Yes, these are excellent Quality Araucanas. Notice there long, beutiful, flowing tail feathers and their beautiful white earlobes. True Araucanas are hard to come by. $50 each"

but still he said that he has been breeding for such a long time and he know every thing, but I think that what duckgirl89 said is very possible, but to talk crap about one of the best breeders in the north west, it is just unnecessary to do that

Back
Top Bottom