I cant figure out what this one is..

Denece&Lacey :

This chick is very small compared to the other bantys. It is about 6 weeks old. It hasnt grown much at all. It scurries around like a mouse. Very cute, just dont know what kind it is!!
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/7486_mouse_chicken_3.jpg
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/7486_mouse_chicken_4.jpg

It is just adorable

That first pic in action
big_smile.png

It's a hatchery chick from the bantam bin... if not OEG... what else is that very small? LOL They had oodles of them in with the oodles of gold Sebrights.

So sorry I hijacked your post!!! Any new pics of your little bugger yet!
smile.png

Could mine be Crele?

Here's a pic of Crele day olds
abx0118.JPG

I've always thought Crele... but have been told BBR
tongue.png
I spose time will tell
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Cuckoos have pinkish legs, and there are a whole bunch that dont have descriptions, Creles have barred legs, Spangled maybe? I dont know my bbred modern game have willow legs but I see in the picture the bbred oegb seem to have light colored legs so I was probably wrong there. I figured modern and old english were the same color combos.

still I dont know what those whitish spots are on the wings, I havent seen those on my bbred modern games.

I didnt get a chance to put new pics on here last night. I will work on those though. I have some OEGB and the size difference is alot. I will take a picture of this one by an OEGB. This chick is extremely small compared to any of the others.

Maybe it is a Serama??? Is it possible the place you got them from had Seramas? I had a dog once that had stunted growth due to a heart defect. Possibly that?? Can't wait to see pics
big_smile.png

i am not sure. I ordered an Asst of banties from Privett hatchery. I dont think I would do that again. Just because I have my favorite breeds as we all do. I dont like not knowing what they are!! Some have turned into breeds I know. Cochins are my favorite banty breed. I did get a couple of white silkies. This little one is cute. Its just not a breed I will probably raise.

Back
Top Bottom