I can't find any....

littledel

Songster
9 Years
Mar 27, 2010
Russellville, Arkansas
I have been looking for some Royal Palm turkey poults for over a month now and have not been able to find anyone that has any in my area. PLEASE... if you live in my area and have some or know of someone that has some, let me know. I only want 4-5 of these little rascals. Oh yeah, I live near Russellville, Arkansas. Thanks in advance and God Bless.

We decided to go with Ideal Hatchery. The minimum order is 10 compared to 15 at most places. They are $9 something each and have Royal Palms and the other heritage breeds. For 10 it's about $102.00. I know this is more than you want. It's more then we want to but we can't seem to find heritage breeds elsewhere for a competitive price. Hope this helps.

Have you already tried the BST section as well as your state thread in the Where am I? Where are you? Section
I have been looking for some Royal Palm turkey poults for over a month now and have not been able to find anyone that has any in my area. PLEASE... if you live in my area and have some or know of someone that has some, let me know. I only want 4-5 of these little rascals. Oh yeah, I live near Russellville, Arkansas. Thanks in advance and God Bless.

Hi,
I have hatching eggs available if you are interested in hatching your own (sorry i dont ship poults). Porters heritage turkeys has several different palm variety's available including royal palms (http://www.porterturkeys.com/). I think their minimum order is 15. If you are interested in showing them I would buy poults from porters or another private breeder. Ideal does not have show quality birds.
good luck finding some.

Back
Top Bottom