I can't stand the waiting!!! *UPDATE*

(((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))

Yes, the jugular vein is the main vein to the brain, and there is a lot of blood flowing through there. Although cutting it can be very serious, people can and do survive it.

Farmgirl, have you heard anything??

fl.gif

Sorry it took so long to post this, but I couldnt stand just waiting here. I went to my parents house so atleast it wasnt just me. Well as I was driving over I got the call. Micheal did not make it. He didnt even make it to the hospital. My aunt didnt want the other 2 sons to know until they were at my parents house. Danny and Jonny flew out at 6pm tonight. Still waiting for any more details though. The media I guess are having a field day with it. Everyone are in hiding for now, trying to avoid them.

Thanks for everyones thoughts and prayers. The waiting was the hardest. It still hasnt fully sunken in that Micheal is no longer with us, but I know it will. As of now I just have this feeling that I should be doing something, but there isnt anything I can do.

Hugs!
Shannon

OOHHHH I am soooo sorry to hear about your loss. I am praying for you and your family. God will look out for you. You have my condolences.
hit.gif
:hit:hit
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom