I can't stand the waiting!!! *UPDATE*

farmgirl2477

Songster
12 Years
Apr 2, 2007
Oviedo, FL
Mom just called with one of those phone calls you never want. At first I thought she was joking, she just said "I don't know what to do" I thought she meant trying to put her new book down to clean the house or something. But no.......She had just got the call from my Aunt Beth asking mom to call the 2 cousins that live here in Orlando and tell them there has been an accident and home and that thier brother is in the hospital. Thats all we knew. We waited for what seemed like forever (probably more likt 20 mins) and finally got another call. Apparently Micheal had been trying to make a homemade bomb from left over fireworks and it exploded. Among other things, it spliced his jugular vein (main vein to brain I think)! We still dont even know if hes alive or what. Were 1500 miles away, so I feel even more usless. Just feel like I should be doing something, but dont know what. Figured writing this might help for atleast a couple minutes. Thanks for listening!

Hugs!
Shannon

Last edited:
(((Shannon))) How awful, I'm so sorry that your family is struggling with such a terrible situation. Thoughts are with you today, girl.

Please post back with an update when you can gather yourself.

Susan

Oh Shannon, I am so sorry to hear that. you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Keeping busy is the best thing to do...so you wont go crazy. Please update us on his condition.

Oh, what terrible news! Hang in there, and definately update us when you can.
justusnak is right, just keep busy....
hugs.gif

Shannon - not knowing is always the hardest. We are praying for your cousin and family. I hope you hear very soon about his condition.

Let us know and keep busy.

Sorry about the bad news. I hope everything will turn ok in the end. Keep the Faith and we will pray for the best outcome.

bigzio

So Sorry Shannon. I will keep your family in my prayers.

I absolutely hate fireworks. People find it odd that someone as young as me does, but people have to do stuff like making bombs to ruin it. I tell my brother all the time how dangerous it is, but I guess you gotta learn on your own. Im so sorry, I hope he pulls through.
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom