I can't Take Zombies

Quote:
lol.png
:lol:my husband would have been rolling on the floor in laughter.

I used to not be bothered by that stuff, but now hubby works nights and I am alone with the kids in the country. Had to quit ready Dean Koontz too.

Quote:
YES! Especially when I'm walking in the garage. I have to run the last few steps or the evil possum/skunk/raccoon of doom will attack me!!!!!!!!

There's probably nothing in the garage other than mice, but it still freaks me out.

Quote:
Yeah - happened just the other night, except I had to go over to the barn to check on the horses that kept whinnying - wanted to make sure everything was all right. It was around 11:30 p.m. and the wind was blowing,l the chimes ringing, an owl hooting, some other unidentifiable animal noises, and the moon was coming through the trees in this wierd, hazy way - CREEPY. What was I thinking WALKING to the barn! Anyway, the horses were fine - one got separated from the others and couldn't find her way back to them (love them, but not the brightest). Was really glad to get back in my safe, warm bed. Oh, did I mention I had just seen Zombieland two days before? I kind of felt like
ep.gif
the whole walk back!

I don't watch any horror shows, or movies I don't even read scary books. When I was 14 (I am 34 now) I saw a Freddy crugar movie it scared me half to death really it traveled into my dreams and haunted me for months. I can deal with reality, drama, and autopsy shows and that sort of thing and blood does not bother me but being scared does.

I have not seen a horror movie since, not a single one, I have seen a few clips here and there but I know better and I know that I will take what I see turn it into something personal and scare the living daylights out of myself. I decided long ago that I enjoy TV and books as an escape from my reality and I want it to be enjoyable.

so nope no zombies for me not ever lol although that new one with the guy from cheers looks more funny than scary I will ask around if it is a comedy I will see it, when it comes on cable
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom