I caught a raccoon & another & another ***GRAPHIC PICS*** pic heavy

Just found this thread so I have a few pages to read. ;-) I had big problems with 3 huge raccoons that moved into my acre yard. They were casing the pens/coops every night. I could follow the footprints. Caught a cat the first night and someone advised to use marshmallows...said raccoons have a sweet tooth. I didn't have marshmallows but did have a tub of frosting. Put some in a paper bowl and caught all three in a row. It works very well for me!

And it makes my head spin to read that some dumb city a/c would actually trap problem raccoons and release them in the country for folks with livestock to deal with. That should be illegal!!

Btw, I wouldn't touch one of these vermin scum! Google raccoon diseases and see what all they can carry, including ones humans can get. No thank you. I will pass on the hat!
hmm.png

Do you have any suggestions on getting rid of groundhogs?  Love your mindset on getting rid of these pests!!!

Well if FIRST find out if it is illegal to remove them (yes I've heard of places that you can't remove ground hogs..!) now some meathods are that you can smoke them out an have a cage at all entrances/exits holes so when they run out they are traped.

Back
Top Bottom