I could lose my land for growing food!!

th.gif
I'm starting to get really worried about the direction our country is going in right now
sad.png

Last edited:
I just emailed by Congress woman and my two Senators requesting they be aware of this and its implications to small farms and farmers markets.

I also emailed our state department of agriculture.

They are trying to do that in Canada to. already for school bbqs and functions we are not allowed to sell/serve home baking - it has to be store bought baking and all the burgers have to be the store bought preapproved precooked ones - bah can you say sawdust in a patty.

I've seen this before and was concerned because I grow food. Even if you didnt grow food you should be concerned about property seizure like that. Who next?

However

I'm fairly certain that I've seen this before and I am pretty certain that if you read the whole bill it does not include the person at his own private property. I could be wrong but I am pretty sure I have seen this one. I wonder how one could view the complete language on that one?

Stay tuned because this is how it's going. Soon, we'll be saying "Please, sir, may I grow a tomato plant on my deck?".
IMO, it is my RIGHT to feed my family. I will have chickens, I will grow a garden no matter what asinine garbage they come up with. We need to remember why this country even exists. Some seem to have forgotten. Very sad.

Back
Top Bottom